Shooting: DaniGhost

Well, probably is a little bit late for posting these pics since I took them in September with DaniGhost. Anyway, you know I'm gettin' older and sometimes I forget my own shots ;)
Last autumn I spent two amazing days with the photographer DaniGhost in Lombardy, visiting Lago Maggiore and the beautiful town of Varese. We took some pics in gothic style and we're planning a new shooting (so if you like our work, just stay tuned).
I had a lot of fun since the water was so warm and the lake is really suggestive! Hope to come back there very soon!
The last pic comes from the Varese shooting at Villa Toeplitz, a place that I recommend if you visit the town! 

Have a look and leave a comment if you like ;)

Water Tears

DaniGhost

Stone Church by DaniGhost



Commenti

Post più popolari