First shooting of 2013: Gothic Widow!

I'm so excited to start a new year after the sad months I lived in 2012. I hope you had a nice time with your friends during New Year's Eve and a good start of 2013 :)
Mine has started with a great mood, with a new concept  developed by myself and made with the help of Lele Photography. I wanted to create a gothic shooting without medieval elements as usual, taking some inspiration from some pics seen on line;  I tried a different make-up and chose a "total black" look with velvet skirt, satin corset and lace shirt. I bought the gloves in Milan, in a Chinese shop (I love low cost shopping!), so I cannot provide you the link of the brand. The veil is made by myself with lot of black tulle sewed on a satin headband I didn't use anymore.
I'm so proud of this shooting, I was so involved in the project!

Gothic Widow

Black Flowers

Widow by Lele Photography

Lele Photography


More pics on my Flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielle_model/


Commenti

Post più popolari