Collaboration with The Gothic Shop


Hi guys, if you follow me on my social networks (Facebook and Instagram mainly - I have a Twitter account but I don't use it so often) my modelling career hit a new reward: some weeks ago I could announce to the world I was going to collaborate with the famous The Gothic Shop from England!

I have been a huge fan of their shop for ages, they are a great resource for every gothic girl/model who wants to improve her closet. I grew up admiring the photos of Lady Amaranth (in my opinion THE authentic gothic model) and so...you can imagine how I felt when Lele Photography told me they were interested in collaborating with us. We have been the first alternative italian artists to get promotional stuff from them - so yeah, I'm kinda proud.

We got a huge parcel containing a cloak, two dresses and a jacket. Some of the stuff are by Sinister, one the most famous gothic brands on the market. The quality of their products is high with a great care to details so give them a visit on their Facebook page or website.
The second dress is the famous "Immortal" dress by Jawbreaker from London, a beautiful black stretch velvet with red lining in satin; it gives a very elegant look and shapes the figure very well, even in case of wide hips like mine (a suggestion: don't purchase this dress if you don't have a generous bust: the neckline has a opening in the middle to show your décolleté and since I'm not a busty lady I had to place a brooch to keep it closed).

Now it's time to show you the photos we took with these products, we will take some outdoor shots in the next days so stay tuned for new images!








The two chokers I'm wearing are by Alchemy Gothic and Nocturne Jewellery.





Commenti

Post più popolari