Shooting: Elysium

Hello there!
I left you last time with a post about my first Roman dress, which I sewed by myself. I hope you found the tutorial quite interesting and easy to be understood :)
Today I'd like to show you pics we managed to take after weeks of rain and cold weather. I was very excited since it was the first "official shooting" with a dress done by myself and I simply love the result! I took the pics just near home, surrounded by this beautiful field of poppies! I got the inspiration for the concept and the title from the classic Roman mythology, I think you heard about Campi Elisi at school or watching "The Gladiator" movie with Russel Crowe ;) The hairstyle of the second picture is inspired by the one of Vestals virgins with a red ribbon all across the head, you can do a braid or a knot to keep your hair up as you prefer; I chose a very soft knot kept up with bobby-pins. The jewellery is always the same of my other Roman shootings, if you have to buy it look for golden-copper tones which look like more authentic and avoid modern shapes. If you wanna do an inspired make-up you can use a black eye-liner (yes, Roman women wore eye-liner but, obviously, this contained other ingredients) or a light blue eye-shadow (historically proved) and a little bit of pink blush on the cheeks. Here I was wearing a not so accurate purple eye-shadow (I had to take other pics after) and a soft touch of blush.

Elysium

Elysium

Elysium



 All pics by Lele Photography www.facebook.com/lelephotos 


Commenti

Post più popolari