Review: Garnier Fresh products!

Today I'm gonna write something about this good product of Garnier, which I really appreciate.
It's the Garnier Fresh cleansing milk, which you can find easily in every supermarket. The product is recognizabile for a light green plastic bottle with white plug, and a creamy formula which cleans your skin gently. I use it twice a day and I love it! I have a combination skin which doesn't allow me to use every face cream or product, so girls with the same "problem" can understand very well how difficult is to find a good formula.
I tried lot of brands and creams to avoid imperfections as pimples and so on, but without good results or with too high prices; the Garnier Fresh product it's quite cheap and it's a good help against combination skin, but it's not the final solution if you have pimple problems during your menstrual cycle (like me).

I bought also the face cream with I found adorable! The formula is fluid and gives a real sensation of freshness all over the face and neck, I apply it everytime I feel the skin a little bit dry. Maybe it's not the cream of the dreams but works good ;)


Images found on Google.


Commenti

  1. Adoro quel latte detergente, l'ho ricomprato almeno 10 volte... non ne ho trovati altri così buoni :) rimuove benissimo il fondotinta, non secca la pelle... OTTIMO!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lo adoro! Non secca affatto e rinfresca, rimuove benissimo il trucco! Volevo provare anche il tonico, ma non l'ho trovato al supermercato sotto casa...indagherò =) Ho letto online che ha qualche ingrediente comodogenico (favorisce l'insorgere dei brufoli secondo alcune), ma sinceramente io questo effetto deleterio non l'ho notato :)

      Elimina
    2. Non so te, ma io lavo sempre il viso dopo aver passato il latte, per cui il problema brufoli non si pone :)

      ps. peccato che vada poco in sconto... sono MESI che non lo becco più a prezzo inferiore dei suoi 3-4 € :/

      Elimina
    3. Anche io lavo sempre dopo il latte :) poi il mio problema non è tanto di pelle ma di ormoni, quindi anche quella per pelli miste mi fa uscire qualche brufoletto =)

      Per il prezzo non so, l'ho preso a 3,70€ circa se non sbaglio ed è la prima volta lo acquisto =)

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari